Friday, October 24, 2008

Self Evaluation: Unit 2

I am glad this unit is over. I had a hard time getting through it ( my own fault) and I was grateful that we had an extra week.
I am most proud of the the major lab and I am also proud of the compendium reviews. Thirdly I am glad that I finished... it is currently 11:50 pm on Friday, October 24th. Obviously I could pace myself better so I am not trying to finish everything at the last minute. I am a rotten speller and rely upon spellcheck more then I should. I was having trouble with the spellcheck on my blog so it I was using Word and pasting onto the blog which was time consuming.
I tried to follow the guidelines to do A work but it may seem somewhat rushed. Also this evaluation may not be posted before the clock strikes 12.*sigh*
I felt most engaged in the course while doing the major lab assignment. It was interesting to me and I really got into it. I felt most distanced while my husband was getting his third round of chemotherapy, he was very sick and I could not think of anything else.
I am really enjoying the class and the content. I think the course is very well put together and the website is easy to navigate. Nothing that anyone did confused me but I will say that glycolysis and the Krebs cycle makes my head explode. We don't have to look at that again do we?
The ethical issues topic and the idea of nutritionisn were very interesting to me. I was surprised at how interesting I found the subject to be.

2 comments:

Larry Frolich said...

Hi Virginia,
What can I say...this is basically a perfect unit. I guess I'm glad that the nutrition part has made you reflect on family nutrition at this obviously intense time for the family...I just wish we had easier answers for all of us...but sounds like you are very thoughtful and smart about what the trade-offs are! Keep up the great work...such a beautiful blog!


LAB PROJECT: Great job...beautiful graphs that clearly show data...nice hypotheses and you do such a good job of showing how your data reflect back on your hypotheses. I would say your diastolic changes are insignificant and this would not be expected to change with activity. Significant systolic changes that, as they should, match the changes in pulse and respiration.

ETHICS ESSAY: Boy, what a personal and insightful essay...so many tough decisions in a world full of choices!!!

COMPENDIUMS: These are beautiful...so elegantly organized with a nice table of contents, great choice of images, all referenced, and excellent descriptions written for each sub-topic. These are real models!

ONLINE LABS: These are also great...again, very personal on the food for a day and great job on the b.p. Analysis.

Anneke Sergio said...

Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

Reply