Saturday, December 13, 2008

Self Evaluation


1. What were the three aspects of the assignments I've submitted that I am most proud of?

I am proud of the first compendium review and I did well on the two tests.

2. What two aspects of my submitted assignments do I believe could have used some improvement?

The second Compendium and the ethical issues essay.

3. What do I believe my overall grade should be for this unit?

I am not so sure on this unit, whatever you think is best.

4. How could I perform better in the next unit?

I was away in Washington DC at an important meeting most of this unit and my work suffered. I should have started much earlier and been better prepared.


1. At what moment during this unit did you feel most engaged with the course?

I enjoyed the information on reproduction and ecology.

2. At what moment unit did you feel most distanced from the course?

I have issues with macro evolution.

3. What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit that find most affirming and helpful?

Professor Frolich, I think you are a great teacher, I have never been this engaged in an online class. You put a lot of work into this course and it shows. Good Job!

4. What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit did you find most puzzling or confusing?

None

5. What about this unit surprised you the most? (This could be something about your own reactions to the course, something that someone did, or anything else that occurs to you.)

I guess I enjoyed the lab more than I thought I would. I am also glad I don't have to worry about getting my work done anymore.

1 comment:

Steve Smith said...

You forgot to add to the picture. To impress people you don't know and who don't care.